As an alumnus/a of IWP, there are many ways to contribute to the life of the school and to our students:
- Representing the alumni at an open house for prospective students
- Serving as a networking partner for our students (Please click here to learn more about the Alumni Networking Partner Program.)
- Serving on the Alumni Association Board
- Speaking at a career event
- Giving a public lecture at the Institute or guest lecturing in a class
- Working with the admissions office to be in touch with prospective students
If you are able to volunteer, please contact Katie Bridges at email@example.com or fill out the form below.
Hire a Student
IWP is committed to helping you and your employer find a high quality student candidate for a position at your workplace.
Refer a Student
Do you know someone who is thinking about graduate school and would be a great fit for IWP? You can refer a student to Director of Graduate Recruitment Tim Stebbins at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can fill out the form below. Thank you for spreading the word about IWP!
Thank you for considering a gift to IWP. Your support will help the Institute in its mission to develop leaders with a sound understanding of international realities and the ethical conduct of statecraft.