As an alumnus/a of IWP, there are many ways to contribute to the life of the school and to our students:
- Representing the alumni at an open house for prospective students
- Serving as a networking partner for our students (Please click here to learn more about the Alumni Networking Partner Program.)
- Serving on the Alumni Association Board
- Speaking at a career event
- Giving a public lecture at the Institute or guest lecturing in a class
- Working with the admissions office to be in touch with prospective students
If you are able to volunteer, please contact Katie Bridges at email@example.com.
IWP is offering a 50% off discount for our MA graduates who wish to return to audit a course. In other words, for the 2013-14 school year, it would cost $1,100 to audit a four-credit class (as opposed to $2,200). No student activity fee would be charged.
If you're interested, please fill out this form and return it to Jason Johnsrud (firstname.lastname@example.org): Application for Continuing Education (Auditing only)
Using IWP Career Services
No matter what stage you are in with your career, the IWP Career Services Office is here to help you.
Learn more about: