As an alumnus/a of IWP, there are many ways to contribute to the life of the school and to our students:
- Representing the alumni at an open house for prospective students
- Serving as a networking partner for our students (Please click here to learn more about the Alumni Networking Partner Program.)
- Serving on the Alumni Association Board
- Speaking at a career event
- Giving a public lecture at the Institute or guest lecturing in a class
- Working with the admissions office to be in touch with prospective students
If you are able to volunteer, please contact Katie Bridges at email@example.com.
IWP is offering a 50% off discount for our MA graduates who wish to return to audit a course. In other words, for the 2013-14 school year, it would cost $1,100 to audit a four-credit class (as opposed to $2,200). No student activity fee would be charged.
If you're interested, please fill out this form and return it to Jason Johnsrud (firstname.lastname@example.org): Application for Continuing Education (Auditing only)