IWP's Army Ten Miler teams are getting ready to run on October 9. These teams are running to raise money for technology and student services.
No gift is too small - we hope everyone will participate!
Please contact Katie Bridges at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
"Overall, the race went way better than I expected! I had not run 10 miles since the Cherry Blossom 10 Miler April because of Ranger School and a trip to the National Training Center in California. So when I cranked out a 1:15:46 time I was pretty happy! The weather was great and the crowds were awesome so it was easy to stay motivated throughout the race."
-Alumnus Lance Mogard (referring to the Army Ten Miler race on October 9, 2011)
IWP Army Ten-Miler Teams 2011
- Jim Holmes
- Jason Johnsrud, Director of Student Affairs & Admissions Coordinator
- Jim Abernathy, husband of IWP Director of Financial Aid, Ingrid Abernathy
- S. John Tsagronis, IWP professor (Update: Prof. Tsagronis has an injury, and will only be running the race in spirit this year.)
- Lance Mogard, Alumnus
- Benjamin Crombe, husband of IWP student Katie Crombe
- Tucker McCormack, Student
- Bryan Hill, Alumnus
- Derrick Shaw, Student (Derrick will be running the Ten Miler, and is an honorary member of the IWP Diplomats)
Please contact email@example.com if you are registered for the Army Ten Miler and wish to be added to IWP's Ten Miler teams.