Foreign Policy Institute Fellow, SAIS
- Formerly Resident Scholar, American Enterprise Institute
- Formerly Fellow in Residence, Washington Institute for Near East Policy and Executive Director of the Coalition for a Democratic Majority
- Member, Commision on Broadcasting to the People’s Republic of China
- Aide to U.S. Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan.
Dr. Muravchik is the author of numerous articles and books, including Heaven on Earth: The Rise and Fall of Socialism, The Imperative of American Leadership, and Exporting Democracy.
- B.A., 1970, City College of New York
- Ph.D., 1984, Georgetown University
Ideas and Values in International Politics
Enough Said: The False Scholarship of Edward Said
Alive and Well: American power and influence need not be on the wane
Obama’s second term: two views on the Peace Process – view one
The Next Founders: Voices of Democracy in the Middle East
The Future of the United Nations: Understanding the Past to Chart a Way Forward
Covering the Intifada