The Certificate in Counterintelligence is designed to prepare domestic security officers to confront the vast array of threats, challenges, and problems facing the public at all levels in the post-911 world.
Elective Courses (Choose three)
- IWP 647 Case Studies in Counterintelligence Operations
- IWP 622 Comparative Intelligence Systems
- IWP 676 A Counterintelligence Challenge: The Enigmas and Benefits of Defectors
- IWP 669 Counterterrorism and the Democracies
- IWP 659 Enemy Threat Doctrine of Global Jihadism
- IWP 631 Foreign Propaganda, Perceptions, and Policy
- IWP 654 History of FBI Counterintelligence
- IWP 644 Spies, Subversion, Terrorism, and Influence Operations
- IWP 662 Surprise, Warning, and Deception
- IWP 633 Terrorism
Photo: James Angleton, chief of the CIA's Counterintelligence Staff from 1954 to 1975, described CI as a "wilderness of mirrors."
As required by the Department of Education, IWP is responsible for providing the following information about gainful employment with regards to this certificate. Please click here for more information.