IWP and the United States Naval War College
- 92% of IWP’s courses have been granted equivalency in the Naval War College’s Non-Resident Graduate Degree Program.
- Eight NWC Areas of Study may be completed solely at IWP, and in three others eight of nine credits may be completed at IWP.
- IWP participates in the Advanced Civilian Schooling Program (ACS): our MA degrees have been adapted to be completed in 12-24 months by select officers. MA applications are accepted for fall, spring, and summer terms. Read more
- IWP is approved to host 3-month Joint Interagency, International, Multinational (JIIM) interns.
- IWP is one of the schools qualified by the Army to host US Army War College Fellows. Their work at IWP has been deemed the functional equivalent of the Army War College experience. Meet our USAWC Fellows
IWP and the Intelligence Community
- IWP has educational agreements or relationships with a number of intelligence community (IC) agencies but is prohibited from discussing these in detail in public materials. IWP has been educating IC personnel on cutting-edge concerns since 1992. This is a core strength and part of the school's mission.
IWP is a corporate member of:
- Association of the US Army (AUSA)
- National Military Intelligence Association (NMIA)
- Association of Former Intelligence Officers (AFIO)
- AFCEA International
- International Association for Intelligence Education (IAFIE)
- American Council on Education (ACE)
For more information, please contact: