IWP Army Ten Miler Team
IWP's Army Ten Miler teams are getting ready to run on October 9. These teams are running to raise money for technology and student services.
No gift is too small - we hope everyone will participate!
Please contact Katie Bridges at email@example.com for more information.
"Overall, the race went way better than I expected! I had not run 10 miles since the Cherry Blossom 10 Miler April because of Ranger School and a trip to the National Training Center in California. So when I cranked out a 1:15:46 time I was pretty happy! The weather was great and the crowds were awesome so it was easy to stay motivated throughout the race."
-Alumnus Lance Mogard (referring to the Army Ten Miler race on October 9, 2011)
IWP Army Ten-Miler Teams 2011
- Jim Holmes
- Jason Johnsrud, Director of Student Affairs & Admissions Coordinator
- Jim Abernathy, husband of IWP Director of Financial Aid, Ingrid Abernathy
- S. John Tsagronis, IWP professor (Update: Prof. Tsagronis has an injury, and will only be running the race in spirit this year.)
- Lance Mogard, Alumnus
- Benjamin Crombe, husband of IWP student Katie Crombe
- Tucker McCormack, Student
- Bryan Hill, Alumnus
- Derrick Shaw, Student (Derrick will be running the Ten Miler, and is an honorary member of the IWP Diplomats)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are registered for the Army Ten Miler and wish to be added to IWP's Ten Miler teams.