"The Ryan Center of Villanova University is honored to be affiliated with The Institute of World Politics -- one of the premier graduate programs specializing in national security politics and grand strategy. In our current political situation, we need some of our best graduates to pursue these critically important fields of study and practice."
- Dr. Colleen Sheehan, director of The Matthew J. Ryan Center for the Study of Free Institutions and the Public Good at Villanova.
In May 2018, IWP signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Villanova University. IWP is already welcoming one Villanova alumna through this new partnership that will continue to bring highly qualified students to IWP.
VILLANOVA STUDENTS AND ALUMNI RECEIVE:
- $2,200 guaranteed scholarship per semester, if accepted within IWP admissions guidelines
- Early Assurance - Apply on or after April 30 of your Junior/3rd Year (Example: Current 3rd years may apply April 30, 2018 for Fall 2019 admission)
- Additional merit-based scholarships also available
- Retroactive for Villanova alumni