This course will expose students to one of the critical elements of national security and defense policy — national security and resource planning — underscoring the synergistic relationship between policy, strategy, and resources. Ideally, resource planning should service broader U.S. national security and foreign policy interests, providing a basis from which successful policies can be prioritized and executed. Knowledge of national security resource planning is essential to gaining a fuller understanding of U.S. national security policy, foreign policy, defense and military policy, and intelligence policy.
powered by Advanced iFrame free. Get the Pro version on CodeCanyon.
This course may be taken as a part of the following programs:
- Master of Arts in Statecraft and National Security Affairs
- Executive Master of Arts in National Security Affairs
- Certificate in American Foreign Policy
- Certificate in Intelligence
- Certificate in National Security Affairs
- Continuing Education Program