About the Chancellor’s Council
The Chancellor’s Council is the donor recognition society at The Institute of World Politics. This Council of IWP’s closest friends and advisors will enable IWP this year and in the years to come to:
- Grow and inspire our base of financial supporters;
- Strengthen our supporters’ bonds with IWP and with each other;
- Receive our supporters’ advice and feedback about IWP’s programs and plans; and
- Recognize our supporters’ outstanding and indispensable contributions to IWP’s success, past, present, and future.
As you can see below, Membership in the Chancellor’s Council confers many benefits and privileges. First is the annual Chancellor’s Dinner, which, along with Commencement, is our most inspiring event of the year.
Membership at various levels includes invitations to special private receptions and briefings with world-class guest speakers, priority seating at the Chancellor’s Dinner, direct communications with the Chancellor, recognition in various publications and event programs, and naming opportunities for professorships, scholarships, programs, buildings and more.
We hope you will agree that the greatest benefit of Membership in the Chancellor’s Council is enabling IWP to advance our mission to educate and launch patriotic statesmen for American leadership in world politics.
By joining the Council, you will enable IWP to advance our ambitious goals — such as making a success of our new doctoral program; doubling student enrollment; expanding our professional development programs; and continuing to build the best national security faculty of scholar-practitioners in the world.
Chancellor’s Council Membership Levels
With each level, new benefits are added to those of previous levels.
DEAN’S CIRCLE (For alumni 35 years and under) – $300
- One invitation to the annual Chancellor’s Council Dinner and Meeting
EAGLE – $1,000
- Invitation for two to the annual Chancellor’s Council Dinner and Meeting
PATRIOT – $2,500
- Recognition in annual Chancellor’s Council Dinner program
GUARDIAN – $5,000
- Invitation to semi-annual conference call hosted by Chancellor or President
COMMANDER – $10,000
- Priority seating at IWP events
AMBASSADOR – $25,000
- Invitation for four to the annual Chancellor’s Council Dinner and Meeting
- Connection with IWP’s library databases, with access to 5,000 electronic periodicals
STATESMAN – $50,000
- Invitation for six to the annual Chancellor’s Council Dinner and Meeting
- Annual personal briefings by the Chancellor or President
FOUNDER – $100,000
- Invitation for eight to annual Chancellor’s Council Dinner and Meeting
- Semi-annual personal briefings by the Chancellor or President
- Consideration for role in Chancellor’s Council
The Institute of World Politics is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit educational institution, and charitable contributions to IWP are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1699641. State Registration Disclosures are available here.