You are cordially invited to a
National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC) Employment Information Session
Thursday, November 3
The Institute of World Politics
1521 16th Street NW
The National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC) is hiring, and representatives from this agency will be at The Institute of World Politics to discuss their mission, work, and the positions they are hiring for to work on countering and defeating the terrorist threat in the United States and around the world.
NOTE: This presentation is only open to United States Citizens.
This event is sponsored by IWP Career Services.
About the NCTC:
NCTC operates as a partnership of organizations to include: Central Intelligence Agency; Department of Justice/Federal Bureau of Investigation; Departments of State, Defense, and Homeland Security; and other entities that provide unique expertise.
- Chairs interagency meetings and video teleconferences on terrorist groups, capabilities, plans and intentions, and emerging threats to U.S. interests at home and abroad.
- Produces integrated and interagency-coordinated analytic assessments on terrorism issues and publishes warnings, alerts, and advisories as appropriate.
- Maintains the national repository of known and suspected terrorists.
- Manages a Joint Operations Center to provide unique insight and situational awareness of developing terrorism-related worldwide issues and events.
- Operates a secure website, NCTC Online CURRENT, which serves as the primary dissemination mechanism for terrorism information produced by the NCTC and other counterterrorism mission partners to include international partners. NCTC Online CURRENT is directly available to a broad audience to include U.S. government partners with an operational focus such as the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Forces and DoD’s combatant commands.
- Supports a process led by the Executive Office of the President to improve terrorism information sharing within the Intelligence Community and with the rest of the federal government and beyond.
And more. To find out more about this agency please visit:https://www.nctc.gov