IWP Fellow at the Center for Intermarium Studies
Mitzi Perdue is an anti-human trafficking advocate, a former rice farmer, past president of the 40,000-member American Agri-Women and a U.S. Delegate to the United Nations Decade on Women Conference in Nairobi. In the 1990s and early 2000s, her nationally syndicated column, “The Environment and You,” was the most widely syndicated environmental column in the U.S. Recently, she has written a biography of Mark Victor Hansen, co-founder of Chicken Soup for the Soul. Hansen is in the Guinness Book of World Records for selling half a billion books. Royalties for Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless will go to supporting Law Enforcement in Ukraine.
- What Motivates a Mine Clearance Professional?
- Ukraine Counteroffensive Makes Progress, But Mines Remain a Challenge
- Restore Peace in Ukraine, But Not at Freedom’s Expense
- The Fight Against Human Trafficking in Ukraine
- Russia invaded Ukraine. Then the sex traffickers moved in to exploit vulnerable women.