Vice President of Government Business Development, SecureDAM; Founder and President of JANUS Think
Paul Davis has experience in both strategic and tactical political/military analysis that has spanned from the Cold War to the current upheaval in the Middle East. Beginning as a Soviet analyst, Paul Davis assessed tactical capabilities as well as senior political issues that arose within the politburo and the impact it had on U.S. doctrine. Following the collapse of the Soviet Union, Mr. Davis began to focus on analysis of North Korea, assessing its new tactics and technologies, including cyber operations. Later, he moved to the Middle East and transitioned his focus to the analysis of Iran, Syria, and Iraq.
Serving in the U.S. Army, Mr. Davis was the lead analyst for MNA-3 Syria/Lebanon and coordinated with the IC on military and political issues affecting the tasked countries in regional and international activities. From 2003 to 2005, Mr. Davis served as lead intelligence analyst with the DIA’s Iraq Division where he was responsible for Military and Political intelligence production in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
Mr. Davis received his B.A. from Kean College of New Jersey and his M.A. from the American Military University. Mr. Davis is the founder and president of JANUS Think, a consulting organization dedicated to supporting government contractors and commercial companies in business development and serves as vice president of government business development at SecureDAM, where he works on cyber security and cyber intelligence issues. Mr. Davis is also a senior research fellow at Soran University in Iraq where he works with the university to explain U.S. Government decisions and support research initiatives on relevant issues.
- Significant active-duty and reserve service in Army intelligence
- Began working cyber intelligence in the early 1990s, looking at North Korean cyber operations
- Both while a reservist and after retiring, worked as a contractor for USG clients, both on counterintelligence and cyber security
- Vice President of Government Business Development, SecureDAM
- Senior Research Fellow, Soran University Iraq
- Founder and President, JANUS Think
- B.A., 1979, Kean College of New Jersey
- M.A., 2010, American Military University