Alumni Power: Shaping Tomorrow’s Leaders
IWP alumni can have a lasting impact on both current students and the school’s overarching mission by actively engaging with and mentoring current students, participating in networking events, and offering internship and career opportunities. Read on for how you can get involved.
The Invaluable Impact of IWP Alumni Mentorship on Current Students
IWP has seen over 100 seasoned professionals provide our students with valuable career advice, and even internships and jobs. Alumni mentors instill a sense of commitment to the school’s mission and ethos, fostering a strong sense of community and continuity that further enriches the IWP educational experience.
Alumni regularly host mentoring sessions for IWP students. Some recent ones include:
- Air Force Office of Special Investigations
- Sanctions and Compliance
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Energy and National Security
- State Department
- Defense Contracting
- Defense Intelligence Agency
- Pentagon and DoD
- National Geospatial Intelligence
- Careers as an Intelligence Analyst or Special Agent
- Careers in International Development
- Technology and National Security
- Careers in International Strategic Alliances
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
Support Future Alumni
Shaping Tomorrow’s Leaders through the Alumni Scholarship Fund
The alumni scholarship fund serves as a lifeline for talented students who may not have the means to pursue their academic dreams otherwise. By contributing to this fund, alumni not only give back to the school which fueled their own career ambitions, but also make an investment in the future.